Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Waiting for To Go

Fifteen days and the plane will lift off from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport on the first leg of my trip to New Zealand, where I will meet up with my oldest daughter, Kelly, for two glorious weeks driving, tramping, viewing and just plain having fun. She will be flying in from Afghanistan on her R&R. So very blessed to be able to spend time with her.

In the meantime, I am finishing up work projects, submitting proposals for new projects, packing and re-packing bags for both Kelly and me, last minute travel shopping, Thanksgiving dinner, a three day convention in Vegas and one final packing before departing on 1Dec.

Should be a fantastic trip! I expect to post stories and pictures along the way. Hope you follow along in the pre-planning and trip itself.

2 comments: